Enduring Guardianship Agreements

As part of planning for your future you may decide to appoint an Enduring Guardian who can make lifestyle decisions for you should you be unable to do so. This might include deciding on your housing, care and medical needs.

Without an Enduring Guardianship Agreement your family may need to obtain an order from the Guardianship Tribunal to manage your affairs.

By making the decisions now, you have the choice of nominating the person or persons you trust to make these decisions and can give written directions to them as to the type of care you require and how they are to carry out your instructions.

At APJ Law our Wills & Estate Planning Team can advise and assist you in entering into an Enduring Guardianship Agreement.


Who to Contact:


Glen Innes

Guyra (by appointment)