When family and de-facto relationships breakdown you need practical and efficient advice in relation to your children, your property and your future. We appreciate that this is a difficult time for you and will assist you to achieve the most favourable results to suit your situation.
Our Family Law team:
- Has extensive property and commercial experience required when dealing with matters involving corporate structures and trusts, business operations, farming enterprises and other partnerships.
- Is skilled in the process of mediation, negotiation and collaborative law and can assist you with their extensive negotiation skills. We believe that the optimal outcome is one where the parties can reach their own agreement out of Court.
- Has extensive experience in the Local, Federal Magistrates, Family and Supreme Courts where a dispute cannot be settled by mediation.
- Is able to assist you with all aspects of children’s matters including parenting Orders and Agreements, Urgent Recovery Orders, paternity/parentage, welfare/abuse issues.
- Has the experience in divorce, property division, superannuation, cohabitation and separation agreements, enforcement of orders, child support, spousal maintenance and will drafting.