Litigation & Dispute Resolution
APJ Law provides strategic commercial advice and more to clients involved in disputes and litigation.
The APJ Law Dispute Resolution team focuses on client needs and outcomes as well as strategies to maintain or minimise a dispute. We also provide advice on risk management in order to avoid disputes if possible.
We know that where conflicts occur in business, professional and personal relationships they must be resolved in a cost effective manner, while keeping focused on a resolution that achieves client’s commercial interests, aims or personal needs.
Our solicitors can assist you with:
- Commercial litigation including the recovery of debts
- Commissions and inquiries
- Contractual disputes, including sale of goods and provision of services
- Criminal matters
- Disputes over wills
- Environment and planning
- Farm debt mediation
- Intellectual property, passing off
- Property disputes
- Trade practices litigation