Environmental Law is a complex area of law that affects everyone from home buyers to large-scale developers.
Our property team has extensive experience in assisting our clients with environmental law issues associated with the purchase, sale, use or development of residential, commercial and industrial property.
Our property team can provide advice in relation to Environmental Law:
- Pre development application advice;
- Assessments of environmental impacts;
- Reviewing and appealing Development Consent conditions;
- Providing advice on heritage issues and compliance;
- Dealing with local and state government planning and environmental regulations
- Undertaking due diligence of planning and environmental law issues;
- Defending environmental law prosecutions;
- Developing a strategy and appearing before environmental courts;.
- Native vegetation control and management;
- Compulsory land acquisition