Our experienced solicitors can provide advice and appear with you at court if you are facing criminal charges. We are also able to provide advice if you are looking to make a complaint to the police.
Services we provide include:
- Attending the police station when you have been arrested
- Appearing with you on a bail application and at subsequent occasions at Court
- Appearing with you at the Local Court on a hearing or plea of guilty
- Representing you at the District Court on an appeal from a decision of the Local Court
- Appearing at the District Court on a more serious criminal charge
- Representing you in relation to statutory charges such as breaches of the Occupational Health & Safety Act, Pure Food Act and Social Security Act as well as represent you in relation to taxation and corporate offences